Domain registration: .CO domain is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) assigned to Colombia. It is administered by .CO Internet S.A.S. As of July 10, 2010, there are no domain registration restrictions on second-level .co domains. Any individual or entity can register a .co domain. .CO domains are available for domain registration globally through accredited registrars in the world.
Summary of .co domain registration policies
- Any person or entity in the world can register .co domains
- There are no domicile or burdensome documentation requirements
- Domain registration period is between 1 and 5 years, subject to domain renewal
- Registrants can easily transfer domains
- Understood around the world as an abbreviation for “COmpany,” “COrporation,” and “COmmerce,”
- .CO domain names are easy to recognize, simple to remember, and flexible to use.
- It offers international recognition in a fresh landscape where you can still choose the name you want, not just settle for what’s available.
Top 10 .CO Domain Sales Report
|8.co||115,000 USD||2015-03-01||Heritage Auctions|
|mesothelioma.co||76,000 USD||2010-09-29||.CO Landrush Auctions|